Around 1905, a frame structure stood here. Daniel Lamar owned the lot in 1907. After the 1910 fire, the lot was empty until Charles D. Guyer built these two adjacent brick buildings in 1912. The Lincoln Theater and Dance Hall was on the second floor, featuring entertainers and movies until the nearby Wilson Theater opened in 1920. Later, the Moose Hall acquired the second floor, holding meetings, dances with great bands and even roller skating. Saturday night dances were a main source of entertainment for years. The whole family would come to town for shopping and fun. Few knew the luxury of baby sitters, so little ones often slept on the dance hall benches until time to head home. In 1914, Disney Grocery occupied the main floor, where a tarantula and snake arrived in a shipment of bananas. Visible inside and in the building to the east is an original archway that once connected the two store fronts. In the late 1930s, it became Larry Dean's, an Art Deco Soda fountain. It was a very popular teen hangout and family favorite, serving burgers, fries and delicious “spudnuts,” (doughnuts made with potato flour). The fountain had rows of syrup jars and three spigots for mixing pop, milkshakes, sundaes, floats and ice cream sodas. In 1956, Robert Hoggan opened Hoggan's Leather and Canvas, a complete western store for 40 years, with most of their products produced right here. Recently, they have featured custommade fabric products, sold nationwide, and a choice selection of antiques.