Mini-Cassia Chamber of Commerce


Department of Commerce


Minidoka County School District


Minidoka Memorial Hospital

Minidoka National Wildlife Refuge & Lake Walcott


Minidoka County Extension Office


College of Southern Idaho (Veterans Housing)

Senior Guidance

CALL BEFORE YOU DIG: Digline 1-800-342-1585

City of Rupert 

Phone: 208-436-9600
Fax: 208-436-9920

City of Burley 

Phone: 208-878-2224
Fax: 208-878-4436

City of Heyburn 

Phone: 208-679-8158
Fax: 208-679-0000


United Electric 

Phone: 208-679-2222
Fax: 208-679-3333


Idaho Power


Intermountain Gas


City of Paul: 208-438-4181 
East End Electric: 208- 436-9357 
Farmers Electric: 208-436-6384
Southside Electric: 208-654-2313 
Riverside Electric: 208-436-3855