The Historic Preservation Commission Land title to this lot was transferred on August 31, 1907 to Home Supply Company. This building appears to have been the first brick building on the east side of the square. A 1917 photograph of the square shows this one-story brick building. It was probably built after the scare of several disastrous fires within the City, including the 1910 fire that flattened most of the north side of the square. People were protecting their interests by replacing frame structures with brick. The 1921 Sanbourn map of Rupert lists Daly’s Cash Grocery in this building. In 1931, the Dee Frock Shop was here, and an early 1940s photograph shows it still in this location. A close inspection of the existing signboard reveals remenants of both the Daly’s Grocery and the Dee Frock Shop signs. The Minidoka County News indicates the Coast to Coast Hardware Store opening here on May 17, 1951, and in 1966, Frank’s Furniture occupied the building. Joe Vanek started Vanek’s shoe repair in 1971. Robert Vanek continued the family tradition when he became the owner in 1981 and continued to provide the disappearing craft of shoe repair. The architecture features a glass door with a transom, paired store windows flanking the door and corner pilasters. It has string coursing between the clearstory and the signboard. Brick dentals support a modest brick cornice capped with brick. The building retains good historical values and is a contributing component to the Rupert Historic District.